You now have only one opportunity to renew your membership for 2016 at the discounted rate of 5 euros per person.
- Monday, 7th March 2016 at the Annual General Meeting in Teulada. Renewal desks will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close promptly at 10:30 a.m.
If you were a member in 2015 and you renew your membership on the above date the subscription for 2016 will be 5 euros per person.
However, in accordance with the Constitution, if you do not renew by 10:30 a.m. on Monday, 7th March 2016, then your membership will be treated as lapsed and you will then be required to pay the full subscription of 10 euros per person.
If you are not in Spain on this date, you can ask a friend to renew on your behalf.
If you do not renew by 10:30 a.m. on 7th March, you can still renew at any of the subsequent General Meetings in Teulada. However, until you do so, you will not be able to
- Attend or join any groups
- Join any of the travel trips
- Receive the enews bulletins
- Receive the newsletters
- Participate in any social functions
- Belong to our Facebook closed group (forum)
Please note that the New Members desk will not be open at the Annual General Meeting on 7th March 2016.