I am pleased to inform you that the Committee has, once again, agreed to offer a 50% discount to all current members. This means that, as long as you renew by 5th March 2018, the subscription for 2018 will be 5 euros per person. If you renew after this date, then you will be liable to pay the full subscription of 10 euros per person. Please ensure that you bring along your current membership card. Subscriptions must be paid in CASH. We do not offer online payment facilities.
There will be six opportunities for you to renew your membership for 2018 and benefit from the discounted subscription. The dates are as follows:
- Thursday, 4th January 2018 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Monday, 8th January 2018 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 25th January 2018 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Monday, 5th February 2018 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 22nd February 2018 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. 10:00 a.m.-12 noon.
- Monday, 5th March 2018 at the Annual General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
If you are not in Spain during the period January-March, then you can give your membership cards and subscriptions to a friend who will be able to renew on your behalf.
There will be 3 renewal desks at each of the meetings, so please ensure that you join the correct queue.
- Surnames A-F
- Surnames G-O
- Surnames P-Z
If you have not renewed by 5th March 2018, then you can still renew at any of the General Meetings in Teulada, but you will be liable to pay the full 10 euros subscription fee. However, until you do renew, you will not be able to
- Attend or join any groups
- Join any of the travel trips
- Receive the newsletters or e-news bulletins
- Participate in any social function
- Continue to belong to our Facebook closed group (forum)
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2018, please email me so that I can note our records accordingly.
If you did not renew your membership in 2017, you will need to rejoin and pay the full subscription of 10 euros per person.
New members are also welcome to join on the first five of the above dates, but will not be able to join at the Annual General Meeting on 5th March. The subscription for new members for 2018 will be 10 euros per person.
Open the Membership Application Form in your PDF reader to save or print.