For the past three years, the Committee has been able to offer a 50% discount to all current members who renewed their membership by the first meeting in March.
Unfortunately, the organisation’s financial situation is such that this will not be possible for the coming year and, therefore, the renewal subscription will be 10 euros per person for 2019. You will have the following six opportunities to renew your membership:
- Thursday, 3rd January 2019 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. Doors open 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Monday, 7th January 2019 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 24th January 2019 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. Doors open 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Monday, 4th February 2019 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 21st February 2019 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. Doors open 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Monday, 4th March 2019 at the Annual General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
If you are not in Spain during the period January-March, then you can give your membership cards and subscriptions to a friend who will be able to renew on your behalf.
There will be 3 renewal desks at each of the meetings, so please ensure that you join the correct queue.
- Surnames A-F
- Surnames G-O
- Surnames P-Z
If you have not renewed by 4th March 2019, then you can still renew at any of the General Meetings in Teulada, but, until you do renew, you will not be able to
- Attend or join any groups
- Join any of the travel trips
- Receive the newsletters or e-news bulletins
- Participate in any social function
- Continue to belong to our Facebook closed group (forum)
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2019, please email me so that I can note our records accordingly.
If you did not renew your membership in 2018, you will need to complete another membership application form to rejoin.
New members are also welcome to join on the first five of the above dates, but will not be able to join at the Annual General Meeting on 4th March. The subscription for new members for 2019 will be 10 euros per person.
By joining or renewing the Moraira-Teulada U3A, you agree that the information you provide to the U3A will be stored on computers and servers in Spain and abroad. Your data will only be used to communicate with you and manage your membership and that its use will be restricted within the U3A and not communicated to third parties under any circumstances. If you leave the U3A or do not renew your membership, your data will be removed from our IT systems, although it may be retained in our archival records.