The members of the Social Events subcommittee are pleased to announce that they have arranged the following social events:
- Summer Dinner Dance at Salón Canor – Friday, 23rd June
- Evening trip to Benidorm Palace – Thursday, 26th October
- Christmas Dinner Dance at Salón Canor – Friday, 8th December
You may like to make a note of these dates in your diaries. Please note that we will not be open for bookings for the October and December events until later in the year, so please do not contact us now.
Tickets for the Summer Dinner Dance will be on sale very soon – details as follows:
- Date – Friday, 23rd June 2017
- Venue – Salón Canor, Teulada
- Time – Cava Reception 7:00 p.m., Dinner 8:00 p.m.
- Tickets – 25 euros each to include a welcome glass of cava, 3 course meal and drinks during the meal.
- Dress Code – Smart – no jeans or shorts please
- Music – Ian Henry will be playing background music in the lovely gardens of Canor during the cava reception between 7:00-8:00 p.m. (weather permitting) and also dinner music during the meal. He will then be joined by his wife, Gill, when they will perform as Double Impact and provide party time dance hits that span the years.
Tickets will be on sale at the General Meeting on 3rd April 2017 and, subject to availability, at subsequent meetings in May and June.
If you wish to join us for what promises to be a spectacular evening, then you will need to complete a form and bring it along to one of the General Meetings with the full amount in cash. Please ensure that the form is fully completed and that you enter the full name of every person as per the details on their membership cards.
A few copies of each will be available at the General Meetings for those members without computers.
If you have any queries, please contact Steve Higham