General Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month (except August) at the Salón GL, Avenida Mediterráneo 32, Teulada (see below for directions and parking). Doors are opened at 9:30 a.m. to enable members to join the U3A, renew membership, meet members of the Committee and Group Leaders, register for travel trips, buy tickets for social events and register for groups.
Coffee and soft drinks can be purchased before the formal part of the meeting starts.
All the desks will close promptly at 10:30 a.m., when the formal part of the meeting starts. This will begin with the President’s report and is followed by reports from the Treasurer, Travel Group Treasurer, Groups Coordinator and Cultural Arts. This lasts for about one hour and is normally followed by a presentation by a guest speaker.
Minutes of recent General Meetings
- Minutes – General Monthly Meeting – 6 January 2020
- Minutes – General Monthly Meeting – 2 December 2019
- Minutes – General Monthly Meeting – 4 November 2019
- Minutes – General Monthly Meeting – 7th October 2019
- Minutes – General Monthly Meeting – 2nd September 2019
- Minutes General Monthly Meeting – 1 July 2019
- For previous minutes click here
The Agenda for the next General Meeting is published approximately one week beforehand and can be found in the calendar event below.