General Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month (except August) at the Salón GL, Avenida Mediterráneo 32, Teulada (see below for directions and parking). Doors are opened at 9:30 a.m. to enable members to join the U3A, renew membership, meet members of the Committee and Group Leaders, register for travel trips, buy tickets for social events and register for groups.
Coffee and soft drinks can be purchased before the formal part of the meeting starts.
All the desks will close promptly at 10:30 a.m., when the formal part of the meeting starts. This will begin with the President’s report and is followed by reports from the Treasurer, Travel Group Treasurer, Groups Coordinator and Cultural Arts. This lasts for about one hour and is normally followed by a presentation by a guest speaker.
The Agenda for the next General Meeting is published approximately one week beforehand.
Meeting forms and administration
Minutes of recent General Meetings
- Minutes of the General Meeting held on 3rd January 2022
- December 2021 Accounts for General Meeting
- Minutes of the U3A General Meeting 6th December 2021
- November 2021 Accounts for General Meeting
- General Meeting Minutes -1st November 2021
- October 2021 Accounts for General Meeting
- For previous minutes click here