Thank you for your interest in Moraira-Teulada U3A. As a result of the restrictions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, we request that membership applications be made online.
To complete your application, please:
- Read the Declarations below. You will be asked to agree to the Applicant Declaration.
- Enter your contact information in the form below for each individual application. If you share an e-mail address with your partner, please provide the e-mail address on both application forms.
- Check for a confirmation after pressing the Send button. Don’t forget to notify the Membership Secretary if you subsequently change your email address.
- Transfer the appropriate amount for membership using the instructions below the online membership form. The Membership Secretary will process your application when she receives confirmation from the U3A Treasurer that your payment has been received. Please make the transfer immediately after you have submitted your application. In order to attract new members to join, we are offering free membership for the remainder of 2021 for applications received between 1st September to 30th November 2021. If you make an application during this period, you will just need to submit your application. You will not need to make a payment.
- Please add email@example.com to your contacts so that confirmation of your membership details should come straight into your inbox. If you have not received a reply to your application within 7 days, please check your Promotions and/or Spam folders.
- If, for any reason, you are not able to complete your membership application in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I fully understand that I participate in activities at my own risk and with my own insurance cover
- I agree to comply with all terms and conditions of membership as laid down in the U3A Constitution and Internal Regulations.
- I confirm that I am NOT in full time employment
- By joining or renewing as a member of the Moraira-Teulada U3A, I agree that information I provide to the U3A will be stored on computers and servers in Spain and abroad. (Your data will only be used to communicate with you and manage your membership and that its use will be restricted within the U3A and not communicated to third parties under any circumstances.) If you leave the U3A or do not renew your membership, your data will be removed from our IT systems, although it may be retained in our archival records.
U3A Data privacy declaration
We declare that our organisation has implemented measures that correspond to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter the “GDPR”. You may at any time exercise your right to access and modify your personal data by email request to email@example.com
By joining our organisation and providing an email address, you will automatically be sent General and Travel newsletters and Enews bulletins. At the end of each of these newsletters there are links to enable members to opt out of newsletters.
Application to Join U3A Moraira-Teulada
(Membership year runs from January-December)
Please complete separate application forms for each new member
Payment by bank transfer
The U3A bank account details are;
Please make a payment either by bank transfer from a Spanish bank account or in the Sabadell Bank in Moraira to cover all membership applications. The annual membership fee is 10€ per person. The payment reference must include the surname(s) of the applicants so that we can allocate the payments correctly.
BIC Code – BSABESBBXXX
Bank is the Sabadell Bank in Moraira.
IBAN is: ES02 0081 0674 6100 0215 2123.
Account holders name is: Asoc. Social Tercera Edad Teulada-Moraira.
Please write in payment reference/description: SURNAME(S)
You can contact the Membership Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Meetings and directions to meeting place
Calendar for General Meetings
Tables will be set out to sit 8 people and coffee will be available to purchase. As this is an indoor venue, please wear your mask except when you are seated at a table drinking coffee, water etc.
Membership applications should now be made online by following this link https://www.u3amoraira-teulada.org/how-to-join/ but our Membership Secretary will be at the meeting to answer any queries. If you know of anyone who is thinking of joining, please tell them that we are offering free membership for the remainder of 2021 if they apply to join before 30th November 2021.
We will not be having a speaker at this meeting, and the agenda can be viewed here.
More information about General Meetings and Statutes