Due to the ongoing situation here in Spain following the Covid-19 outbreak and the restrictions imposed by the Spanish and Regional Governments, it would be very unwise of us to offer any travel trips at the moment. Once it is safe to travel again, we will keep you updated via the monthly newsletter.
Members are reminded that they are responsible for their own insurance. U3A is not liable in any respect for any loss or injury that may be suffered by Members whilst participating in the Association’s activities
Please note that, at times, it is necessary for the U3A to make deposits with travel agents for future trips, and whilst we do not anticipate any such problems, in the event of a travel agent or hotelier becoming bankrupt, Moraira U3A would not be in a position to refund any losses that might occur. We strongly recommend that you ensure that your own personal travel insurance provides cover for any such losses.
- First people to give their names and pay money go first on the list. When full we will create a reserve list.
- Your place on a trip is not guaranteed until we have received your full payment for a day trip or your deposit for an overnight trip.
- No refunds given unless the Travel Group are able to sell your place on any given Trip.
- If you have to cancel please contact the trip organiser who will if possible contact people at the top of the reserve list. It is NOT acceptable for you to substitute other people, especially non-members, whether or not there is a reserve list.
- For all overnight and trips abroad, a copy of your passport will be required by the travel team before final payment is made. In addition, a form giving contact details of somebody authorised to act for you in an emergency.
- The Travel Group have the right to change the itinerary of any trip in the case of any emergency or unforeseen circumstance. This includes hotel accommodation, travel location and time duration during a trip/tour.
- Organizers do not return calls (except in an emergency).
- The price charged covers all expenses incurred in the organization of the trip, together with all necessary subsidies for the trip Leaders.
Method of payment for trips
Currently, all payments for day trips should be in cash. Overnight trips can be paid for via Bank Transfer over €30.00, and/or by Credit/Debit card for trips over €20.00. Bank Account details will be sent to you on request via email with a dedicated trip reference no. to use for bank transfers. Deposits for overnight trips can be paid in cash, via bank transfer or by credit/debit card. Your place on a trip is not guaranteed until we have received your full payment for a day trip or your deposit for an overnight trip.